FodaBox (formerly Borough Box) is a community and quality focused foodie force. The company prides itself on curating beautiful and abundant hampers filled with delicious products from special independent producers. FodaBox was founded by Andy Lawson who knows the importance of shopping small as he was an independent producer himself.
Andy understands more than most how much hard work it is being a producer – very often working relentlessly for rewards that can initially be quite small – he set up FodaBox to create a supportive community for all those great sellers out there. Connecting people with a varied range of products, championing the finest food and drinks.
FodaBox is a communal hub that showcases the work of the hard-working producers; ultimately putting people and their fabulous products above profit. At a time of excess and festive chaos FodaBox is a mindful way of shopping for the best independent food and drink – each product and producer is handpicked for their unique story and wonderful product.
FodaBox kindly sent me one of their stunning Christmas Hampers. The food and drink gift box contains lots of my favourite things, I thought I would highlight a few of the artisan products that particularly caught my eye:
- Brut Champagne from Virginie T. An exclusive champagne from Virginie Tattinger, fresh and dry in taste. FodaBox are one of the few retailers lucky enough to be offering this rare champagne.
- Metro London Honey from Bermondsey Street Bees. This ethical brand is based in South London and has won many awards including ‘Small Artisan Producer of The Year’.
- Raspberry Champagne Chocolate Truffles from Love Cocoa. Inspired by his great-great-great-grandfather, James Cadbury founded Love Cocoa. These white chocolate shells are adorned with raspberry pieces all encased in creamy and rich ganache.
- Truffle Oil from Truffle Hunter. Truffle Hunter finds the highest quality black English truffles in Southern England, before blending them with their delicious cold-pressed extra virgin rapeseed oil from Oxfordshire. A really special oil that will add a touch of magic drizzled on pizzas, risottos and pastas.
- Honey & Mustard Dressing from Lucy’s Dressings. Inspired by her mum making dressings in jam jars, Lucy was compelled to create Lucy’s Dressings to share the magic of real home cooking. Mix into marinades, roasties or salads for an intense and tasty flavour.
Head to FodaBox.com to see the full contents of the Luxury Food & Drink Gift Hamper or browse the other beautiful boxes on offer… There’s something for every budget and every occasion, and I can’t think of a more joyful gift to send to someone this holiday season.
This is a paid partnership with FodaBox.com.